Home theaters offer consumers the home movie experience, and nowadways while ising high definition, Blu Ray technology for the best sound and images we have yet to see. Watch movies, sporting events and more like never before, and be the person with all the best parties — all it takes is a stellar home cinema system.
For those who don’t want to put together a home theater system piece by piece, there are comprehensive home theater packages available. It’s basically a home theater in a box. There are different types for different consumers and depending on your goals and purposes, the best model will vary. All you pretty much have to provide is the television, and everything else is included. Pay attention to whether or not you want Blu-ray, as all models don’t necessarily have this technology.
There are all kinds of things to consider when purchasing a home theater, and these include speaker considerations, additional gear, device compatibility, home aesthetics and budget, to name a few. If you already have a TV, you will want to make sure everything will connect and run together smoothly. Determine what you want to use your home theater for (listening to music, watching movies, video gaming, etc.) and purchase your home theater and any additional needed gear accordingly.
Read on to learn about the bestsellers, which include the following:
- The Panasonic SC BT100 includes audio mixing and picture in picture features. In addition to high-quality HDTV viewing, an iPod doc allows you to enjoy your music with ease. The Panasonic SC-PT760 includes wireless speakers, a 5-disk changer, a iPod dock — all at a pretty reasonable value.
- The Sony HT-SS2300 includes a Bly-ray player, calibration options and can produces images of up to 1080p in HDMI. Includes a 5.1 audio/video receiver, a portable audio enhancer and one touch play options. Other home theater possibilities include the Onkyo HT-S91000THX, which offers four HDMI outputs, large speakers and really good sound. The Sony Bravia Theater DAV-HDX500 offers a cool combination of really neat features, including HDMI connectivity, control functions that work with Sony LCD screens to streamline several steps, and more.
- The Samsung HT-TZ512T include many digital media options, great wireless speakers and a five-disk changer to provide a good, basic home theater system. The Samsung HT-X710T is a good sounding DVD system with an unusual design.
As for speaker systems, the JBL SIMPLY CINEMA SCS 200.5 offers dynamic sound that puts you right in the middle of the action.Other goodies for home audio include the Sony STR-DG920, the Logitech Squeezebox Duet, the Aperion Intimus 4T Hybrid, the Sony HT-CT100 and the Panasonic SC-PT760. Do you like film projectors? The Epson PowerLite Home Cinema projectors have contrast ratios that start from 50,000:1 for incredible realism and detail. The HP Home Cinema Digital Projector is another good model that is sleek and easy to use.
Ask yourself the following questions during your quest for the best system:
- How important is sound to you? have you gone to electronics store to test some speakers so you know what you like? Some people will want deeper bass, for example, so you will want to test this stuff before purchasing. Others will want more volume. Don’t wait until you set up the system in your home to learn that you won’t be getting enough sound. Is a subwoofer included? Do you even require a subwoofer? One of the best things about a home theater system with great audio is that you no longer have to ask yourself when watching movies or TC shows “what did he say?”
- Are the features, remote control and each component easy for you ti use? have you tried testing out these things to make sure?
- What is your price range? Do your expectations and price range match? Remember in most cases, you get what you pay for and if it’s too good to be true, it probably is.
- What is the warranty and return/exchange policy? How long do they last, and what are the terms? Be sure to keep all original packaging, including warranty, in the event that you need to take the device back.
- Do I have all the necessary connector cabled to install, and will I be able to install on my own without any problems?
Most of these systems include wireless speakers, but if that’s really an issue for you, be sure to check the box before you bring it home. Also, if you have higher-end devices you hope to connect to the home theater, make sure they are compatible. Don’t buy a basic home theater system you plan on hooking up to really advanced devices. Decide where you want your home theater components to go before you being everything home, and purchase additional mounting hardware (if needed) accordingly.
This Home Theater Review is Written/Updated
on Jul 7th, 2010 and filed under Consumer Electronics
You can write your reviews and recommendations by filling following comment form to tell people about the best price and high quality Home Theater.